Sunday, May 3, 2009

Shine on
















I will never ever (ever & ever) leave you 
all again! I am back. 
I finally moved into my new flat, and though
not everything in my life is magically fixed, I definitely
feel a bit more stable now. I will take photos of the new 
pad as soon as I have some more boxes unpacked.
I miss sharing my life and inspiration with you loves
in Paris, Nashville, Tokyo, Denmark, and upstate (I love
you Tersesa!), and all over. 

The photos above represent my latest obsession and 
inspiration. When I first saw Dries Van Noten f/w 09
collection, Henri Matisse instantly came to mind. 
Their color palettes jive perfectly into eachother
and I need these colors in my life. 
asap.
I created this story in my mind using the photos I paired
together. It is about a parisian girl who flees to the French
Riviera. She is looking for love, but not in a boy, only in herself. 
You can create your own ending for her. 

xo

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! So glad you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're back!
    These are simply devine!
    I never made it to NY but deinitely plan on coming over during the summer!
    And yes you should come to Paris!
    Hope you are well!
    xx.

    ReplyDelete

take a bow