Sunday, December 28, 2008

ou es-tu, Givenchy?

This morning..or early afternoon I should say, I am going
to blog about my beloved cat, Givenchy. After I actually
get outside and wander a bit on this lazy sunday, I'll blog later 
about something that may actually interest you. So Givenchy
is spending an extra week upstate in the countryside with my
parents ( I back home after the holidays to Brooklyn on friday)
to get shots and so my mom could drive her back, shes too much
to handle on the train. It has only been two days, and I miss her!
I live in an extremely small flat and I'm quite used to having her
around. Shes the best roommate I have ever had. 
Now for some photos..





As you can see she loves to snuggle up in Ferregamo
shopping bags and my vintage Louis Vuitton..I didnt put
her in there! She really does just love to sleep
in luxury bags. I mean, her name is Givenchy..

haha. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

take a bow