Saturday, December 27, 2008

voila

So I did it. I made a blog. I will blog about fashion, art, friends, 
brooklyn, music, love, wizards, emotions, inspirations, magic,
gypsies, and life. 

Harlequin was last nights inspiration. Its been around since
the 16th century and Miu Miu, Eley Kishimoto, Viktor & Rolf,
amongst others have been continuing to keep this whimsical
design around. Above is paul, painted by Pablo Picasso. With
the ruffles & all I have a feeling Miucha has seen this painting..
Thats my thrifted harlequin jacket I bought
last week. I paired it with the green Chanel 
and kept an Edie Sedgwick dance silhouette underneath. 

Above is Eley Kishimoto from fall 08 and of course Miu Miu
from spring 08. I still dream of those bags! I love the playful
shape of the jacket and the dress from Eley Kishimoto. 

Okay I must pick something out to wear and rush out
the door--meeting friends in the east village. How rare
of me to leave the borough! 
xo

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Harlequins! I found a meditating harlequin doll at Goodwill yesterday, so rad!! You must come down to Nashville there are tons of scores to be had.

    p.s. your blog rocks!!

    ReplyDelete

take a bow