Tuesday, January 13, 2009

drawn out

yay netflix! Currently watching The Thomas Crown Affair
starring the ever so beautiful Faye Dunaway,
,
I had a long day of interning. Stopped in at Horizons where
a fellow blogger, Alexandra, (gludafindslulu.blogspot.com/)
was taking a shoot of the store for her blogas well. Alexandra
is the absolute sweetest, with such great taste in fashion, both
vintage and contemporary. 
 I had to take a photo of Briannes shoes, they are too
cute.
Here are some photos of me wearing head to toe
black, but Sonia Rykiel. It is from her velvet collection. I think
its okay to be head to toe in black as long as its SR! Okay well, not to
my toes, those are basic Capezio jazz flats.
My first shoot for Paper is on Saturday. Other than that I
don't have much news. My mind is sort of fried so I don't even
have any of my daily zaney thoughts to express through 
my keyboard. Until later, sleep tight. 
xo

4 comments:

take a bow