Thursday, January 1, 2009

New New New

So its the new year. I have returned from my New England
adventure! Thrifting in Maine and partying the new year in
Boston. Unfortunately I was so busy I didnt even take that 
many photos! Oh well. I did however get a bags full of goodies
at a few sal armys and thrift stores in Maine. I must post photos.
Ugh new years eve was so unbearably cold in Boston, so we just 
had a small party at Jades friends place. An over-layered unexciting 
outfit & cheap champagne. But I'm not complaining, I had 
tons of laughs and I think next year its time to celebrate the
new year in a warmer climate. 

well I am back now in cozy lovely charming williamsburg. 
Verrrry exhausted. So dont mind the lack of information and
creativity.
Here are some things that I anticipate for in 09:
-travel travel travel! Coasta Rica in March and Paris
Berlin & Copenhagen in the summer
-Paper Mag internship
-graduation! 
- moving into a bigger apartment
-falling inlove

& so much more shopping! such as finally buying the 
alexander wang bag ive been drooling over since i first spotted
it

And chhhhhcheck out the new Versace Ad's.
Kate looks like the ever-so-young looking, gorgeous
creature she is. And that dress! Now that is Lara
dress. 
I heart it!
Happy new year kittens.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

take a bow