Saturday, January 31, 2009

Top What?

Top shop, where art thou? NY waited for you last spring,
and then in October..and then November..and now when? 
How long can we wait for you! Youre like that cute guy I have
the biggest crush on and cant get enough, but you keep leading me on. 
Ok. I'll stop there. I know its on its way! with kate too, of course.
I know Top Shop is sort of passe to you Londonites, & similar
to an Urban Outfitters here or something, buuttt we, and yes I 
know I can vouch for thousands of fashion heads here in NY, want it!
I can no longer pay for your extremely high shipping & long awaited
arrival. Come now! 









Some quick window shopping on the website.
Now to pilates, and to help naomi move, and other
things, to get you--Top Shop--and that guy I have
been crushing on....off my mind!
xo


1 comment:

  1. I watched Sex and the city aaaaaaall day along and reading your post made me think of it ...
    You're newyorker, so you have all i dream about ..
    So lucky.
    Topshop is a just a formular step, but believe me, all u need is .. NYC ! :)

    ReplyDelete

take a bow