Wednesday, January 28, 2009

indian summer

I have been sick & in bed. There has been yet another snow
storm. I strongly yearn for the nights of barefeet, blue moons, 
strolls to the new park by the river to catch a nice breeze.
I cannot forget daily ice cream cones & feeling ever so carefree.
Winter has stung me bad.






I found these photos off of dripbook.com. The photographer is
a new favorite of mine by the name of Julie Williams. Her photos
are mainly new york and brooklyn based. Her scenery reminds
me of urban and rural at the same time, and all of her models
are pure creatures of beauty.

sleepy. go to bed kittens!
xo 

3 comments:

  1. Fashion is really a way of living !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lara, i know this winter has been a tough one. just try to open the shades and get lots of sunlight... spring is a comin. love you. -t

    ReplyDelete

take a bow