Tuesday, January 6, 2009

friend & feather

Continuing photos from yesterday..
yay
Me wearing one of my most cherished pieces from
Samantha Pleets f/w 08 collection, which she gave me
for interning last semester. 
hello slouchie

Chantal chaneling YSL f/w 08. even the hair!

Naomi making soy pudding aha. It actually turned out 
quite tasty & successful!
Then we were off to the Richardson for Susanahs birthday.
And yes, I did have a little wine.
Photo overload! & finally a photo of Illians cat, Pigeon. I visited her
new apartment tonight and thought this would be a fetching photo.
I finally got some netflix in the mail today. Currently watching, 
You Can Count on Me. A real downer! And the one I really wanted
to watch, Marvins Room, featuring two of my faves Meryl Streep &
Diane Keaton had a slash in the DVD! Grrrr Netflix people for not
checking.

Sleep tight!
xo

5 comments:

take a bow