Monday, January 12, 2009

royal visions

I love my small flat, dont get me wrong. My teeny bedroom and 
alice in wonderland size closet is overstuffed and completely
loved with every space and nook used possible. BUUuuutt I 
sometimes wonder what it must feel like to live in a castle!
I'm not sure if Princess Charlotte of Monaco lives in one, but I'm
sure she has a lot more space than I could dream of. 
yes this would be lovely:

and I would prance around in Zac Posen s/s 09


but for now my fairytale is prince-less, my castle is a 3 floor
building,  and the subway is my golden chariot, sigh
xo

2 comments:

  1. love you, larry.

    ps- tavi's looks are getting weirder... I am starting to wonder if it really is some avant garde high fashion I don't understand or if she is just whacked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahou, thoses coats are wonderful !!

    [Love Charlotte de Monaco, she's beautiful and so fashion !]

    ReplyDelete

take a bow