Sunday, January 11, 2009

Horizons


Whats the pretty glowing pink shop on Metropolitan ave?!
Well besides Cheeks Bakerys pink-icing cupcakes, its Horizons
Vintage across the street!
Below are some photos of Briannes vintage store, and one of 
my personal favorites here located at 377 Metropolitan ave., 
Brooklyn. (on Metropolitan between Havermeyer & Havermeyer).  
She carries womens vintage ranging from the early 90's to the 
30's and 40's. A lot of designer pieces but her overall esthetic is 
interesting design and high quality. There is always a $10-20 
rack outside for girls like me (college student with a low bank 
account-hah) and the average price inside is $30-120. It is very
affordable for our regular neighborhood girls and the pretty girls 
visiting from all around who often come in looking for something
different and special. And if you're lucky, I work here some days so
you might just be able to dance and play dress up with me!
Below is where I sit and Blog to you!
Wearing my favorite coat in the store at the moment.
It has that 60's Courreges mod cream look that I love.
These shoes fit me and are too hard to resist. If they stick
around long enough they will be on my feet, so get them quick!
The textile on this dress is AHH-MAZING. Its rental only,
so stylists...*wink wink*
My favorite bracelet. It reminds me of Marc Jcobs jewels from
past seasons.

So yeah, come shop, hang out, drink some wine,
hot cocoa, or espresso & eat Cheeks cupcakes with us!
xo

3 comments:

  1. Hey, what days do you work? I want to come visit when i am in town...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit that vintage boutique,its got such beautiful pieces! I adore vintage!
    muah x
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your closet made me dreaming .. Pffff !

    ReplyDelete

take a bow