Sunday, January 4, 2009

party pooper

Ugh I know I have sad this before---but really, I never want
to drink again! Last night Jade hosted a potluck. So much fun
filled with food, wine, and laughs. But hitting the local bars
afterwards was a mistake. I really dont like waking up feeling
awful the next day. Naomi and I just lounged around today and
got dinner and watched Rosemary's baby for inspiration. Naomi
is going to make me a 60's bell shaped trapeze dress. She interns at
Oscar de la Renta and Proenza Schouler and is an amazing designer. 
I'm so excited for my dress!
Its cold enough for fur thats fur sure. Vintage & faux only, 
of course.



I'm really tired. Sorry to be a bore.
xo

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. Faux fur!

    Happy 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh...rough. Love ash's vest in that pic, though.

    Nice blog! Hope you're feeling better soon ...

    Mav

    ReplyDelete

take a bow