Sunday, January 25, 2009

studio studio

I have been so incredibly busy. I finally got to let loose this weekend
and party a bit for Jade loves 22nd birthday. Her concept as far as dress
code was wear something you wouldnt wear anywhere else but Jades 
birthday party. ha! clever. I decided to go for a sort of Studio 54 meets
flapper inspired look. After looking at all the photos of the party, we
did create a small resemblance of those disco days. Heather dj'ed 
while Alejandro Jodorowsky's films were projected on the wall. 
It was quite the experience.
Then..
And this is us..


On that note, has anyone heard the new Grace Jones album?
I gotta get on that.

xo

5 comments:

  1. From where are you ? NYC ?
    I love thoses pics. Very trendy.
    Very old fashion, but still fashion ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your head piece? It is so fab! It looks like a fun party! I also love the Studio 54 photos. So classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys look fab! you must hear the new Grace Jones album, it will blow your fucking mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friends look HOT!! Love the feather headband!

    ReplyDelete

take a bow